Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both you and our team:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature and blood oxygen levels screened prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher (as recommended by the CDC) or a blood oxygen level less than 93 will have their appointment rescheduled for another day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. To see what the symptoms of the Coronavirus are, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html .
- You are requested to wait in your car until called into the office for your appointment. When it is time to begin treatment, we will contact you via phone or text and you will be brought into our waiting room prior to being brought back into the x-ray and operatory area of the office. This allows us to limit the number of people in the waiting room following all "social distancing" protocols.
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office - with the exception of when you are in the dental chair and are asked to remove them. We request that you please bring a mask or face covering with you. You may be refused treatment for the day should you arrive for your appointment without a mask or a face covering.
- When you arrive - and before you leave - you will be directed to a sanitary hand washing station to wash your hands.
- For parents or guardians of minors: only one (1) adult may enter the office with one or more minor patients. Please do not bring anyone (including other children) to the office that is not receiving dental treatment as they will not be allowed in the office. This allows us to adhere to the "social distancing" guidelines.
- We will no longer have toys, books, and magazines available in our office and ask that you do not bring any with you as they are currently not allowed in our office for safety reasons.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. The safety of you and our team is our primary concern.